What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some more work done on the truck. Bed is painted as best as I want to do for now, two coats of POR-15 and went through two cans of VHT Roll bar & Chassis paint (best I could find on short notice at Advance) as a top coat. Ended up setting a makeshift spraybooth up in the garage for that. Also got the truck sitting on its own again, shackles will be here tomorrow so after work Thursday night they should be going in.

Finally got my third brake light fully functional. Turns out they screwed the pooch with the adapter harness when building it. Didn't have power going to the weatherpack connector, so I checked for continuity and didn't have any between the blade terminal and the weatherpack terminal. Tugged lightly on the wire and it not only pulled out of the crimp at the OE style connector, but the wire was broken in two internally just behind the blade connector. Remade connections and re-crimped all terminals. Found all the crimped connections were extremely lackluster. I also had to redo the antenna cable wires as they were heatshrank in such a way that I was unable to install the center light. Guess my harnesses were built on either Friday or Monday.

Works now so that is all that matters. Will try to get more pictures as work progresses. I'm bad about taking them while working.

Last edited:

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I ordered today what Ford claims will be the last NAV update for the 2010 Raptor. I never did any updates since new so I'm on ver. 2 and the last update is ver. 11. Ford say while supplies last so figured it would be a good idea to get as my neighborhood streets don't even show up on my version. Looking forward to spending those quality hours installing 5 DVD's!

UPDATE: Well it was only four DVD's and thankfully it only took 2 hours to do the whole package ( Software, Map Data Base and Grace notes).

Last edited:

RAPTORSCHIM

Reaction score
I ordered today what Ford claims will be the last NAV update for the 2010 Raptor. I never did any updates since new so I'm on ver. 2 and the last update is ver. 11. Ford say while supplies last so figured it would be a good idea to get as my neighborhood streets don't even show up on my version. Looking forward to spending those quality hours installing 5 DVD's!

What's the price tag on that update ?