What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madeSICC88

Reaction score
New OEM Fox’s and R1 Concepts rotors and pads all around. Original shocks getting rebuilt as spares.

2f5b72a382071d0458205996319b3074.jpg
ae6e77a86d5286d3ddf7c2369b6b1f7e.jpg
0202720c2a893a81ee942b24c8ecccef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get the shocks from? What did they cost you?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Rock Auto and it was a couple years ago but they were somewhere around $350 a piece front and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got a question for you guys; I'm buying a stand up jetski and my preference would be to have a hitch mount (something like this: https://www.discountramps.com/pwc-carrier/p/VH-JS/) for it vice a trailer, by my concern is the tongue weight. The ski is like 375 dry so I could only estimate that wet is just above 400.... that alongside the weight of the tray would be closing in on 450, would that make the truck sag too much? Would Deavers do the trick or would I have to do more?

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my third brake light installed last night. Chase lights work, but for some reason the center light won't come on. Will have to investigate my wiring this evening.

Also, for anyone installing Deavers, I highly recommend having a second set of hands to do so. It was not the easiest to set them in by myself. Currently waiting for shackles to arrive.

Pics of this please...
Sorry it has taken so long to get back on the pictures, between work and trying to get the truck back on the road life has been extremely busy. Finally got a chance to upload a couple.

Here is what it looked like when I got the leaf pack off.
ixMSPhy.jpg

Bed went belly-up on me. Currently has two coats of POR-15 on it, will be putting on a topcoat tonight.
j1WrtlX.jpg

This was back when I started on the frame.
xsbcnro.jpg

Was a whole lot of prep work, but hope it all pays off by keeping the truck nice for years to come. Definitely do not want to take the bumpstops off again, but they were much easier with the bed off.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a question for you guys; I'm buying a stand up jetski and my preference would be to have a hitch mount (something like this: https://www.discountramps.com/pwc-carrier/p/VH-JS/) for it vice a trailer, by my concern is the tongue weight. The ski is like 375 dry so I could only estimate that wet is just above 400.... that alongside the weight of the tray would be closing in on 450, would that make the truck sag too much? Would Deavers do the trick or would I have to do more?

I've never liked those hitch racks. Too much extended (left & right) leverage focused on that 2" of the hitch at the center. The receiver and the hitch is not usually a tight fit, so there is a lot shaking and jiggling go on that could fatigue the welds and adjacent metal and end up in failure. It could all end up in a real "goat rope" if it came undone.