What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because you uploaded them direct from your phone. Use an image hosting service and it won't happen.

You can upload them directly from your phone. Just take the picture in landscape mode like an actual camera. Not vertical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why then do I see phone loaded images in both landscape and vertical style upside down or sideways?

Because people don’t take their pictures the way the app likes it. I haven’t had a problem once I figured out the way the app wants the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Why then do I see phone loaded images in both landscape and vertical style upside down or sideways?

Get Tapatalk, it makes posting pictures very easy and automatically uses their hosting service (even the non-paid version) plus it straightens pictures to always be upright automagically

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get Tapatalk, it makes posting pictures very easy and automatically uses their hosting service (even the non-paid version) plus it straightens pictures to always be upright automagically

It doesn't apply to me. I do not use a phone to take pictures or post them. I only use it to talk. I'm a flip phone user. All I need in a phone is large keys and a loud ringer. And now I hardly use it at all with all of the automated fake phone number calls I now get. Doing fine without it. Non-addicted.