What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need pics on the truck
0c83185f92ce3a02d65e26e1c1ec1c3e.jpg

These are the 35 Baja T/A's

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question don't really want to start a new thread, has anybody removed the resonator on a screw? I changed my muffler and have always wondered if I should have removed the resonator also

Yes, it does drone, not bad. It cost me like $30 though and for that price you really cant beat it. Even had them put a nice turn down piece after and angled it out a bit so it doesn't thump off the ground.

You can also put a fairly cheap Magnaflow in place and it sounds really good.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it does drone, not bad. It cost me like $30 though and for that price you really cant beat it. Even had them put a nice turn down piece after and angled it out a bit so it doesn't thump off the ground.

You can also put a fairly cheap Magnaflow in place and it sounds really good.
What muffler are you running with it? I've got some form of flowmaster (which I mean it's already a fairly prominent sound I'm looking for a deeper meaner sound)

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy mount dose bishes.

Waiting on a 2nd set of wheels. Bead locks ideally. Need to do some cutting first also. Hoping to find some time in the next month to head up your way to rebuild my shocks, install some new shit and cut for 37's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk