What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I handled some errands after being cussed out at work by someone that will probably never be released from prison. While running those errands I took out all those frustrations on her. She doesn't care. Just takes it in stride and says... that all you got? Love this truck.
022ae6b5e5d47137e9c5adfdf95920fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Ordered the Pedal Commander on Friday from SVC.

Saw it late last night when I got home Monday.
Needless to say it went on right away.

Slowly going up the City selections. +2 Is peppy but I need more lol

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Ordered the Pedal Commander on Friday from SVC.

Saw it late last night when I got home Monday.
Needless to say it went on right away.

Slowly going up the City selections. +2 Is peppy but I need more lol
That's it? Peppy? lol It did wake up the truck did not it? Run it in sport +3 and if its not peppy enough put in in SportPlus +3

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it? Peppy? lol It did wake up the truck did not it? Run it in sport +3 and if its not peppy enough put in in SportPlus +3
I saw where it has Eco modes. Have you tried those out at all? Curious to see if it actually helps with fuel mileage.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw where it has Eco modes. Have you tried those out at all? Curious to see if it actually helps with fuel mileage.

Yea it will help with the gas mileage alright if you can stand driving it and let everyone pass you...Eco mode is for valet parking the best way to describe it.... When activated, the truck feels like its on its last leg so to speak. You turn 6.2l V8 into 2.6l V4 trying to move the mountain. The throttle pedal has no life. lol
That's for when your wife or a friend says "Can I drive it?"

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the pedal commander and played around with it for a bit. holy hell pedal commander along with the elocker bypass is ******* rad in the snow!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I plan on trying out the Sport modes tonight. Figure I start off slow and work my way up
when I had the SVC tune on my Scab I used City plus 2 or 3. Without the tune sport +2 would compensate for it. Give it a try you gonna love it. Sport PLUS is just impossible to drive normally. Will give you and the passengers whiplash. That's for the times of being challenged at the light..lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Yea, I plan on trying out the Sport modes tonight. Figure I start off slow and work my way up
Just keep in mind you do not need to start out slow, its not a date. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter