What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished the boatec install last Sunday. Here's how it turned out.
They look awesome. Are running 37s?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Light Canons!
Suckers are bright. Glad to finally have some LEDs to flash to pass. The HIDs are useless for that.
a7a0809d7511c33f84f0b8adc9e6ef23.jpg
6421119ca0c97d27375d69bf4b5374ad.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
these thing will burn a cornea out of someones eyes…Also do i see brush pin striping on your paint?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

these thing will burn a cornea out of someones eyes…Also do i see brush pin striping on your paint?
You know it! There was one trail in Baja that got a biiiit narrow for the ol girl.

Honestly I'm not sure on the diameter, picked them up second hand from a fellow FrF member. I can measure them if you want.... Petty sure they are the smaller size of the canons.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks! Yes, I'm running 37's. When I was cutting and hammering the pinch welds I went a step farther and cut about 2.5" out of the lower pillar/firewall and welded in a new piece. I referenced the G&P build thread for this idea. That also allowed the backside of the fender liner to sit flush against the firewall. I should have taken a picture. If I get time this weekend I could probably pull a fender liner out and get a pic.