What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these just protection covers?

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Nice line up. Did you guys take turns with poor Santa?
Yes they are just extra protection. I have sent in multiple RI light for cracks, moisture, and paint issues so I thought I would protect the investment.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sprayed amsoil MPHD on the shocks. Even with my cardboard shields it was still messy. I also don't like the brown tint so I the wiped them with HD paper towels and it looks better but the amount of protection will be far less. So I will reapply in every few weeks I guess

Use this on the shocks and use MPHD on everything else. You will not be disappointed

4a88347df23ba4fbe5484682f4499c81.jpg

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
be2fc85f8b9f99186b7f6bff9cd93c6d.jpg

Took it out to the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck looks awesome

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Yes they are just extra protection. I have sent in multiple RI light for cracks, moisture, and paint issues so I thought I would protect the investment.
where are did you get them from? i have 3 inch cowl mounted zroadz lights would like to do the same….lol never mind just looked at the pic again. RI covers...