What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carsten89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
554da068799e36f40b0e39dee2ec0291.jpg

Replaced my center caps with these and black lugs on my Methodrace NVs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question, do the NVs have a lip on the inside of the faux ring that traps water on the bottom? If not, I'm thinking about a set next year when I need to replace tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it does drives me crazy I carry a old wash cloth and use it as a sponge then ring it out. Don't wipe or you can scratch the rim

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally replaced the cone filter from my k&n intake that I installed back in 2011-ish. Also added a pre filter. Now I need to replace the spark plugs. If i ever find a place to do it at a reasonable price.

medic701

Reaction score
Today i replaced the bottom seat heater element Thought it was gonna be really hard but actually came out real easy. was gonna do the top one also but due to the sir bag i decided to just wait until it goes out. If anybody needs help or guidance let me know, took about 30 min.

D

Deleted member 12951

Got a bed stabilizer bar and installed it to put my light bar up and down if needed manually instead of the actuator the kept failing and broke the 1/4" bolt holding it at Raptoberfest. Drilled an 1/2" hole in the light rack side for a bigger bolt. This should be so much more reliable when off-roading.

5a7bfa119b5fa89e8c10f5cfedf639d4.jpg