What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, except for that hanging out with @srs part.

Shit, that was the best part!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Clearly shown in this picture? Dude, it seems you don't know what you bought and installed.....

But it is a nice picture either way! Except for my dead grass because I don't have time to water it and my kids are too damn lazy to do it.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

But it is a nice picture either way! Except for my dead grass because I don't have time to water it and my kids are too damn lazy to do it.

You don't have time to water it, because Raptor. You don't want to pay for the water, because you'd rather save the money for Raptor parts.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I didn't notice the dead grass

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil and found my missing Benchmade. It's been riding around in there since I filled up the washer fluid evidently!
ec8898e5786f6fd1e80d1aa70a119ad4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New alternator, second one it's had, oe battery is still going strong surprisingly considering it's a '10.