What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMayhem

Reaction score
Shock rebuild and mid-perch

Well I can't take the credit Alex and his tem at Carolina Truggies did the work. But finally got my stock shocks rebuilt, which is nuts with only 40k miles but while they were in there I had them set to mid perch which makes its set almost perfectly level. Alex is an amazingly nice guys he held my parts for close to 4 months till I could get truck down to him. If anyone in the Charlotte area needs suspension help I strongly suggest these guys.

D

Deleted member 12951

Was not even aware that there was another one of these threads that actually started before the one that is active. Weird how this one never took off but one 7 months later did.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Went to an all Ford car show. Not sure how many there, probably 75 vehicles. Never entered one of these but figured what the hell with my Shelby I got last month. Decided to enter the raptor too. Mustang won 2nd place in Shelby stock class and the raptor won 1st place in modded truck/suv class (all years). LOL!

Rained most of the day so ended early and got to meet 3 guys on a GT500 forum that I recently joined.

a157f9145dc79816c831f34a57a3b041.jpg

587baa44687158b95208858a86c76b0e.jpg

Congrats Rick, great job on both!