What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in the amber/yellow lenses on my @SideTracked Offroad Tracker T6 pods (18w spot). Very easy to swap, and the rubber gasket inside was nice to see. I've heard horror stories of ebay brands, just gooping silicon into the seams. While working on those, I rechecked all the mounting bolts for the rest of my lights, and re-aimed my hood lights.

Attachments

• IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 136
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does this do?
Catches the oil blowby off the crankcase via the PCV system which would otherwise be redirected back into the intake. Oil mixing with the air/fuel effectively lowers your octane rating robbing performance. Especially important if you run a tune.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well today was a 1 step forward 2 steps back kinda day. At lunch I went and installed the camburg steering rack spacers, on of which I machined yesterday. After that I pulled the IWE's and bearings from the knuckles, and while doing so found that I had a failed IWE as the gear split away from the rubber diaphragm also found a couple of cracks in the welds for the gusset set that need repairing. Once I get the knuckles back from the media blasting shop I will fix the welds and drop them off for powdercoat. Pictures of the failures can be found here: More broken shit - Album on Imgur

This evening I cleaned up the old crummy paint and rust on the LCA mount doubler plates and prep'd them for some fresh paint, I also removed the stock headlights in preparation for my retrofits going in. I also ordered some stock to machine some new spacers for my Icon 3.0"s that should fit a little better with the camburg LCAs, they need to be a little thinner, and the icon ones are a little messed up after removing them from the LCAs.