What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Eh?

@t_j is going to fab me up some brackets for my Whelen micro pioneers as rear facing lights. They'll be able to stay in position if running the tonneau or not.

After @t_j, heading over to @Kmandoske's for some wiring for said lights and a few other lights.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eh?

@t_j is going to fab me up some brackets for my Whelen micro pioneers as rear facing lights. They'll be able to stay in position if running the tonneau or not.

After @t_j, heading over to @Kmandoske's for some wiring for said lights and a few other lights.

Brackets. Pfft.

abd5f12d7a2efcacb304bb442321caf4.jpg

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh?

Would love to see the brackets once you're done!

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: