What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up from the dealer today (pathetic experience).... New head gasket and rear window. Was in a rental for a week. I forgot how many looks the truck gets until I got back in it from hiding in that station wagon I've been driving.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol here's what happened.

The coolant was low after a check engine light. The heat stopped working in the cab. Dealer checked it and noted a coolant leak in to calendar 8. Towed to svt dealer with remarkably awful service. One week later I got it back with a new gasket and rear window.

However.. Judging by the parts list they did replace all of the hardware and things.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Lol here's what happened.

The coolant was low after a check engine light. The heat stopped working in the cab. Dealer checked it and noted a coolant leak in to calendar 8. Towed to svt dealer with remarkably awful service. One week later I got it back with a new gasket and rear window.

However.. Judging by the parts list they did replace all of the hardware and things.

No way!?!