What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
Brought in? DIY? Took off yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Bug screen for $20 isn't a bad mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just took the truck into LineX of Torrance. They did everything. Removed the running boards, LineX, and then reinstalled.

JWell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Line-X on my running boards:

IMG_20150214_010013_zpspeawtrdl.jpg

Looks great Mike...I might be doing this now

D

Deleted member 12951

I bought my Raptor used and it has a rhino type coating on the running boards. I thought that was done factory. Is this something the original owner had done?

It comes coated from factory, not sure it was redone here unless it was worn or faded.

mike.s

Reaction score
I had the factory liner on the running boards like all other Raptors. I just didn't like the way they looked. They were kind of faded and it's a pain to keep them looking clean. The Line-X looks 10 times better and should be a lot easier to maintain.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I had the factory liner on the running boards like all other Raptors. I just didn't like the way they looked. They were kind of faded and it's a pain to keep them looking clean. The Line-X looks 10 times better and should be a lot easier to maintain.

Have mine done too, looks good.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
What are you guys paying to get this done to the running boards, mine are 5 years old and faded and I don't want to armour-all them and get slippery!

I was charged $100 for both with Line-X premium, but I also did the flares, rear wheel wells, grill, bed, and rear bumper.