What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amen brother. IMO the only way to spend it. The Miss's doesn't always agree though.... Lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Next time! Haha I dunno about the rail that day... We would of had frostbite before we even got out there! Ha! Next time! Hopefully its warmer and its actually street legal by then too!

The proper amount of ***** trumps any dollar amount proper amount. Discloser amount May Verry

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a day off and bombed my localish sandy farm road loop a couple times (15ish mile loop). Wide open (120mph), lots of whoops, wash outs, small elevation changes, and a small 1 mile technical section. I should a took you out @Jimbo the roads were perfect.

IMG_20150101_184903_zpsckk4s4ba.jpg

Hit me up I'm local

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Are you ******** me?

I drive 15 miles to find a mile long gravel road.

Illinois sucks.

Haha OK, just making sure I wasn't the only one. This road has a couple cross roads with stop signs and a small half mile long subdivision to go through, but other than that its empty. Decent sand too for half of it. I can make one loop in about 20 mins and equals about 10-15ish miles (havnt checked). Also found a gravel road with train tracks that I can get some air on today.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...I haven't actually been home to see it yet...but plenty of little things have already arrived...according to my girlfriend (who luckily...loves the Raptor).

Arrived so far:

Goodyear Duratracs, S&B Filter Kit, Magnaflow Magnapak, Mirror Reflector Deletes, Recon smoked 3rd Brake Light.

Trophy Truck Exhaust is being fabricated now...and I just ordered a long tube radius bumper from Warren on here. Super nice guy to deal with and bumper looks awesome!

Just waiting on V3 from SVC...and we'll be in business.

Can't wait to get home!