What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you were loaded for bear and brought some armor along. :lol:

It seems to be getting better, Whirlpool is throwing lots of $$$ into the renovations it seems. I like going to The Library and The Livery down there for drinks, usually though its Silver beach pizza for me. But yes I would not go without a gun or two.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was loaded but agreed. Since the last time I was there a year ago there had been massive influx of money to the town. Lots of renovated old buildings and new shops.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed all the road grime off her, man these things get dirty lol. Installed the amber covers, ran power for the dash cam and ran power for my flashlight. Really beat the shit out of my hands getting inside the Center consul. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420242478.118477.jpg

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420246855.437674.jpg

Installed NMO antenna mounts for VHF radio and cell booster. Kind of a bitch to get up in between the headliner. Dropped it down on the passenger side to gain access. Also installed the VHF radio.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 59146

Installed NMO antenna mounts for VHF radio and cell booster. Kind of a bitch to get up in between the headliner. Dropped it down on the passenger side to gain access. Also installed the VHF radio.
What cell booster are you running? Are you happy with signal gain? I ran one made by Wilson a few times and didn't see much better signal. Would like to find one that works.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today but done this week
Tail gate assist
New method mesh 17" and cooper at maxx tire
Reflector delete.

Really happy with how it all turned out