What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I worked on convincing the wife that I could not pass up a great deal on a ROUSH supercharger kit. I finally wore her down ***** to where she agreed and I went to respond to the add only to find it sold!!!! Bummer!!

Then I got smoked!!!! A co worker of mine bought a hoped up duramax a couple weeks ago and we have been talkin shit since. We get along and both like trucks so it all in good fun! The race happened today and the raptor lost! Bummer! I have the usaual done to my truck and have pulled on many of tuned up duramaxs but his truck runs pretty good! We went from 25 to 130 and he had me by 3.5 trucks!!!

Ask for a rematch. Off road.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Still have 2.8 miles, watcha talkin bout. That would suck to have it go over just to get to a dealer.....tow truck!

Back in my dealer days, I'd actually have people do that...

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my custom plate denial reversed and accepted, sooo happy about that! Also heard from the powdercoater that the Methods should be done and ready to pick up next week. Ordered TPMS sensors for mounting the above. "Today is a good day"