What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

A few more stickers and trimmed one down

e3b42c02a3b5d97551a73767d9aa7ba5.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are an idiot that apparently has not worked there very long. These were made for me when I went down there Thanksgiving week 2011. Originally made for a Rigid 50 before radius was out. Research before opening your big mouth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woah man, why soo harsh? Big deal he didn't remember something from 3 years ago.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed the gas tank skid plate and washed out a few pounds of dirt and rocks trapped between skid plate and bottom of gas tank, then re-installed. Half the drain holes were plugged as well.

Tightened all the rock slider/side rail step mounting bolts. Knocked off a few pounds of dirt and debris trapped in various nooks and crannies underneath.

Swore a blue streak at myself for the crushed cross member/lift point damage I did from missing my line and slamming a 3 ton truck down on a big ass rock.

Cursed whoever put a ding in my passenger door, right below the window moulding, creating an unsightly blemish, arg! Must have been bad Karma.

I had a ding removed by a paintless dent repair guy. He works it out from the inside with special tools. Mine was on the drivers side, and he went in with a wedge between glass and door. Turned out 95% perfect.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Removed the gas tank skid plate and washed out a few pounds of dirt and rocks trapped between skid plate and bottom of gas tank, then re-installed. Half the drain holes were plugged as well.

Tightened all the rock slider/side rail step mounting bolts. Knocked off a few pounds of dirt and debris trapped in various nooks and crannies underneath.

Swore a blue streak at myself for the crushed cross member/lift point damage I did from missing my line and slamming a 3 ton truck down on a big ass rock.

Cursed whoever put a ding in my passenger door, right below the window moulding, creating an unsightly blemish, arg! Must have been bad Karma.

I had a ding removed by a paintless dent repair guy. He works it out from the inside with special tools. Mine was on the drivers side, and he went in with a wedge between glass and door. Turned out 95% perfect. It was $100.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headrest are replacements and match the leather perfectly it was around $1000 from 3 stage motorsports and did install my self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woah man, why soo harsh? Big deal he didn't remember something from 3 years ago.

He responded to a guy who bought my mount and told him it was not really an ADD mount. I may be a little touchy about my honor, but if he is representing ADD he is doing a poor job.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough, I assumed that's why you were upset about that, but you win that argument everyday just by correcting him and giving your background. Dude doesn't have to be an idiot just because he made a mistake. At least he's responding and attempting to give an answer, i've been trying to get a certain vendor to provide some answers about a certain part for about a month now and haven't been able to get an answer yet, now that is poor representation to me.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SVC bump kit
9db884b65b06aef67dbd2bfdacf02e6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! One of the first people I've seen put it into street mode, glad the multipurpose is getting put to use. I know it won't be staying clean to much longer!

-Jeff

Reaction score
You are an idiot that apparently has not worked there very long. These were made for me when I went down there Thanksgiving week 2011. Originally made for a Rigid 50 before radius was out. Research before opening your big mouth.

Im sorry you you feel that way. I did do research no one knew here for days. We did find that they were one off designed(only pair out there like it). Im big enough to admit I was wrong and so were a handful of others here at ADD. ADD is a new place since you've been to visit. Come back and visit anytime. We've made some big changes since then.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, I assumed that's why you were upset about that, but you win that argument everyday just by correcting him and giving your background. Dude doesn't have to be an idiot just because he made a mistake. At least he's responding and attempting to give an answer, i've been trying to get a certain vendor to provide some answers about a certain part for about a month now and haven't been able to get an answer yet, now that is poor representation to me.

Im sorry you you feel that way. I did do research no one knew here for days. We did find that they were one off designed(only pair out there like it). Im big enough to admit I was wrong and so were a handful of others here at ADD. ADD is a new place since you've been to visit. Come back and visit anytime. We've made some big changes since then.

Thank you I appreciate that. You sir are Not an idiot.