What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While installing the shocks. discovered some tweaker drilled my gas tank. too high to get any gas but just enough of an inconveinence.

Insurance is handling it since my deductible is cheaper than replacing myself. Now we wait.

View attachment 428123
View attachment 428124
just to update this. They sent my truck to local Ford dealership. Its been there just about two weeks. Was supposed to be done last friday, that was canceled because the tech has called out sick. Then it was scheduled to be done yesterday. Which i was called and told that wasnt happening, they ordered the wrong gas tank. Im not sure how a dealer with the VIN can order the wrong tank but whatever. Getting frustrated and questioning if they even ordered anything to begin with. New delivery date is this friday. Lets see what excuse they use this time.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
just to update this. They sent my truck to local Ford dealership. Its been there just about two weeks. Was supposed to be done last friday, that was canceled because the tech has called out sick. Then it was scheduled to be done yesterday. Which i was called and told that wasnt happening, they ordered the wrong gas tank. Im not sure how a dealer with the VIN can order the wrong tank but whatever. Getting frustrated and questioning if they even ordered anything to begin with. New delivery date is this friday. Lets see what excuse they use this time.
The GM's son went on a trip to Oregon and he took your truck. They fixed it the second day, but sonny has been gone since then. Now....they don't know if he's coming back.

Seriously. Back in the 80's I went to breakfast with some coworkers after the night shift, fancy restaurant, bloody Mary's, valet parking........ We finish breakfast and I come out to the valet to get my car. It's not there. One of the valets is out joy riding in it! :mad:

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The GM's son went on a trip to Oregon and he took your truck. They fixed it the second day, but sonny has been gone since then. Now....they don't know if he's coming back.

Seriously. Back in the 80's I went to breakfast with some coworkers after the night shift, fancy restaurant, bloody Mary's, valet parking........ We finish breakfast and I come out to the valet to get my car. It's not there. One of the valets is out joy riding in it! :mad:

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i have a hidden airtag in it and its been at the dealer. Because trust me, i've thought of that as well.