What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little progress. Fuse 27 mod complete, 2 AC lines replaced, and the final PS line is due in tomorrow.
no wonder every part is on back order. effin @TomDirt has taken them all
That does look good. I used this on mine -

I put on 3 or 4 coats back in April. Door handle trim seems like it needs it again.

Yours looks pretty good after 3 years. My hood vents still look good.

View attachment 423988
just leave a coat of dirt and mud on the truck. its uv protection. our plastic looks great after 10 and 11 years. well we can see it at least where we grab the handle to open the door.IMG_20230820_134409.jpg

FerrousRaptor

Reaction score
That does look good. I used this on mine -

I put on 3 or 4 coats back in April. Door handle trim seems like it needs it again.

Yours looks pretty good after 3 years. My hood vents still look good.

View attachment 423988
I actually had a similar product to this but decided on the paint instead. Pretty much got everything from the front grille to the rear bumper. The only few things left to do is the running boards and rear window trim.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Been needing to do this since I bought it. Tried to use two different products but got frustrated with this thin foam shit that stuck like nothing I’ve ever seen. So we resorted to the classic dynamat style. Doors feel super solid and no longer rattle with bass. Was also able to get the vapor barrier back on. Ended up doing the inner door almost 100% and then just enough to cover the hole.

IMG_8030.jpegIMG_8031.jpeg