What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we got ours a little muddy yesterday. more to come today. been raining out here in the red desert so its wet and muddy in some spots. overall a good time though tirina had to run back to her truck to pose of course...... had to show she does get her truck offroadIMG_20230806_143538.jpgIMG_20230806_143531.jpg

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Did not know this was a thing
Can't combine them with your own points/account, have to use solo, so unless you are getting at least 20 gallons it usually ends up not being a great deal. If you get 35 gallons then you are probably making out better with the points from eBay than not.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 418870

View attachment 418871

Filled up at Kroger Gas. Got $1.25 off per gallon with Kroger Credit Card and Kroger Boost points.

You can get 1,000 FREE points on your Kroger Plus Rewards account for joining Kroger Boost ($59/yr) by tomorrow (Aug 8).

Kroger Credit Card gives a minimum of 55-cents OFF per gallon (up to 35 gallons) for the first 12 months of using card.

Even without the credit card, you still get 10-cents off per gallon for every 100 points in grocery purchases. Joining Boost increases that from between 2x and sometimes as much as 5x.

I saved roughly $44 on that tank of gas, so Boost paid for itself almost completely on the first fill-up. :D

I already have 1,800 points for August and it's only the 7th. If I stopped there on grocery purchases for the month, I'd still get $1.80 off per gallon + 55-cents off per gallon on my next fuel purchase. I will probably clear 2,000 points for August and split my points usage up into 2 or 3 fill-ups on the 2,000 points. Lets say I do 2 fill-ups. I use 1,000 per fill-up, giving me $1.00 off per gallon + the 55-cents off per gallon with the Kroger Credit card. So I would get 2 fill-ups for $1.55 OFF per gallon (35 gallons each time).

I know on paper it's the same whether I use it all in one shot or split it into multiple fill-ups, but I cant mentally get one great deal and then go back to $3.59/ gallon for another tank, so I split it up.
Hmmmm.
Gas in Canada would be about 6 bucks