What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@matrix243 that might not have been someone with ill intentions, but as stated above the tire if it got that close... or just driving and road spray (rocks, gravel, salt ect). Mine looked like that once. Just poor placement of the harness by ford putting it harms way. I ended up building a tin shield and fabric taping it up. Some have moved the harness entirely.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of F-Series trucks stolen over the years. Damage is always door locks/handles and ignition.

However, there are plenty of threads about relocating that section of frame harness due to damage from road debris, snow/ice accumulation, and off road damage.

Here’s a shot of mine where something damaged the harness and several wires.

CF4CF8BD-E29E-4A6C-A3B7-15422E6CA73C.jpeg

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of F-Series trucks stolen over the years. Damage is always door locks/handles and ignition.

However, there are plenty of threads about relocating that section of frame harness due to damage from road debris, snow/ice accumulation, and off road damage.

Here’s a shot of mine where something damaged the harness and several wires.

View attachment 384227
Yours does look like the loom is pulled back like mine. Interesting