What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the email for the upcoming Baja Raptor run March 13-21 next year. I’m totally bummed that my trucks not ready and I’m behind the 8-ball due to spending money on guns...

As much as I want to, I’m not going to throw a credit card at it. I’ll take my time and be ready for 2021.

Can we get details on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some '12 door panels for my '11 and wrapped the silver to match my already carbon dash. Also painted the grills satin for a different look
8fff72869ac8b554e84411c3b1abe6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was this a pre cut kit?

D

Deleted member 12951

Replacing these today. Hopefully it will stop the IWE grinding when I first start going in the morning. If not, then probably will have to replace the IWE’s. Doing the simple cheaper fix try first.

cb8c15dca7076dfe24bb342f1afe32aa.jpg

Well that didn’t fix it. Called the dealership and bringing it in Friday to get the IWE replaced under warranty. Debating about doing it myself as I fear the dealership tech will screw it up because my front suspension not being stock....

1cc218ace7ac0fa20f323a019472a1a3.jpg

Service advisor said they charge $450 to replace one side, WTF! Its a $115 full retail OEM part.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
4B929C2F-E7B1-4E2E-BFED-4E15C83A8D64.jpeg I pulled the trigger and found time to change out the original plugs and refurbished the ignition coil boots and resisters. Good thing I did the coil boots etc. All were corroded and one even boot split taking out (#7) which was leaking sparks to the block occasionally. I had confirmed this prior at night and I heard the ticking. I stopped to take a pic during a quick lunch break. Still need to finish the lower four plugs / wires driver’s side. I also added heat shields for my future long tube headers.