What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the "Saudi cooler" for my transmission. Super easy, even with my paltry mechanical skills...trying to get the video edited and posted to my Youtube channel....
Just did the same think tonight
Added a little less than1/2 quart of TrannyFluid.
Very easy
Stupid ?,
I was trying to figure out if there was a top or a bottom or just install the way it fits?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up driving to Toronto for some family business and I forgot how much I hated dealing with that truck in the city...

And to think in about 7 months I'm moving back to Honolulu!

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So as i posted before, i was chasing a cam timing problem on raptor 2. Turns out the timing gear was damaged in shipping. Ordered a new cam and sure enough that one was bent as well. 3rd cam showed up at the dealer today, heres the box...
1d855f20cd380e6c3179f983508f302d.jpg
Are you ******* kidding me! What the **** are they throwing these things around the warehouse?? Fuuuuuuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the tire store right now getting rotated/balanced, plus alignment check. So far they said alignment is good. Doing rest of it now.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Ditto...@Sawgrass Ford, FL. Getting the alignment dialed in & tires rotated after coming back from my Cali adventure! Readied for another road trip, now to the NE...