What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started fixing front bumper, finally. I have say to that Rogue Racing makes solid bumpers and tubing is like you would expect to be for these trucks.

This one took big hit at high speed and most likely saved my truck from anything bigger damage.

Picture of tubes that holds skid plate and skid plate.

Then it was time to replace some tubing.

Still need to cut few damaged parts off and weld new sheet metal. Definitely needs sand blasting and new coating to look pretty again and to be ready for new owner.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After clearing 4 inches of fresh snow off the driveway, I pressured washed the truck with warm, deionized water to get some of the winter crud off, then pulled it into the heated garage to drip dry.

The 28 degree temp made it interesting...a bit of slip-sliding around.

20170101_163242.jpg

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
... I pressured washed the truck with warm, demonised water...

Do you have any suggestions for a warm water pressure washer?

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Hahaha, autocorrect strikes again.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have any suggestions for a warm water pressure washer?

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Hahaha, autocorrect strikes again.

LOL, that demon water does clean well though!

I use the AR Blue Clean Professional 1900 PSI (Electric-Warm Water) Hand Carry Pressure Washer w/ Auto Stop-Start.

1900 psi, 2.1 gpm. The auto stop-start, which stops the electric motor when you release the wand handle, is a very nice feature, so the pump does not undergo excess wear when you are not spraying water, and you don't have to listen to the motor the whole time, or run back and forth turning it on and off with the switch.

Reaction score
did the OEM headlight switch for fog lights, fuse 27 relocation, some more amsoil on the undercarriage.

waiting patiently for my PDD mud flaps, miller off-road designs D2 third brake light, and the JLT oil separator. then it can finally come off the jack stands and be driven on nice days