What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
80012d1474724211t-what-did-u-do-your-raptor-today-20160923_220624.jpg

My Raptor is ready for a night hunt. Thanks to Rogue and Baja Designs, I finally installed my new bumper and light.

Looking good!

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the wrong color coils. Did King just send you what they had to get you the shocks and sending you an army green or black coils to replace later?

Yea the coils were supposed to be black. King was already super late on the order so I'm guessing they just threw those in there hoping I wouldn't notice. After RTF I'm gonna powder coat them, may go with the military green or just stay with black.

Wish it could be done before, but at least I get to try out aftermarket shocks, which is what I've really been looking forward to.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yea the coils were supposed to be black. King was already super late on the order so I'm guessing they just threw those in there hoping I wouldn't notice. After RTF I'm gonna powder coat them, may go with the military green or just stay with black.

Wish it could be done before, but at least I get to try out aftermarket shocks, which is what I've really been looking forward to.

Well hope they cover the labor to remove again and reinstall and powdercoat, especially if your order shows black. See you at RTF

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about doing something similar to change things up a bit in the interior.

Totally worth it. I bought 3M black brushed steel. Very easy to install when you have a heat gun.

I know most of us will want to request more photos.. so can you post more photos? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

added them to my OP