What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where'd you get it? Did you have to take the dash apart to install it? Hows the install?

covercraft.com

No.

I did as the instructions said and laid it flat for a day before I installed it. Definitely pre set it first because it fits but our dash has curves so you have to velcro those areas more than the flat areas. it only took me about 5 minutes to install.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered for her, one foam cannon, clay kit, more VRT, gallon of wheel and tire cleaner, few drying towels, some more micro fibers, some under carriage spray, and one mystery box finally found them available on the Canada site . Now we sit and wait for adams to send me the goods!

Nice order, thank you!

This was last week but Adamized it, took it to SVC, went on a trip with EXO and still cleaning mud :crazy::banghead:

Truck looked great in the BEFORE pic, but the other pics look fun too!

I am working again! Would have loved to meet up. Have fun there has been some rain in the area but weekend looks good should be fun.

By the way I washed and H2O guard & glossed the truck yesterday. That stuff is so cool, third time I have done it over 3 months and it really works well. I hope they make this for years to come I will have a serous melt down if they don't.

You and me both. H2O Guard & Gloss is pure magic!

Dusty Bottoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baby got black

Installed Black Widow Race Venom exhaust as well as mounted some Method DS's. Of course I was sent the wrong lug nuts so that'll be the next thing to tackle.

Consequently, I have 5 OEM Nonbeadlock wheels if anyone is interested. :mwah1:

Those of you on the fence on whether or not to get some sort of Black Widow Exhaust, I say go for it with no reservations. This thing sounds amazing and makes our truck sound mean like it should've from the factory. I did a resonator delete on my and it sounds absolutely wonderful.

43D783FD-89F8-4717-A06B-A8B340EF59B9.jpg

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed Black Widow Race Venom exhaust as well as mounted some Method DS's.

image1%204.jpg

Definitely my favorite Method Wheel pattern!!! They just look great on these trucks. Hint: use some Adam's In & Out spray on them after you wash and dry them. They will keep looking new for years.....