What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5609976.jpg

Looks great, brother! Thanks for the business and I can't wait to hear how she performs!

You should send me a demo unit to put on my truck for the Midwest people to see!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, got a bottle of Adams Tire & Rubber Cleaner in the mail today. Nice sized bottle and sprayer, too.

Tried it on my fender flares that are coated with Dupli-Color Bed Armor. The last time I waxed, I got some on the flares and I couldn't find anything that would take it off. I also noticed that the rubber trim around the door windows and the door handle plastic was starting to look a little worse for wear. Also had a little wax on the hood vents that I only see when driving.

Needless to say, this another GREAT product from @AdamsPolishes !!! Didn't take very long to simply wipe this stuff across the areas to see that it removed all of the wax from the flares and the hood vents. Ran it over the door handle plastic and the window rubber and it looks like new (see the pic of the rag I used, it took a lot of old ****** rubber right off). Will follow up everything that I cleaned with some VRT.

Haven't tried it on the tires yet as I just washed the Raptor a few days ago and always scrub the crap out of my tires. Will try it next time to see if that saves a little elbow grease and time.

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Oh, and for the record. Pics are still coming out all ****** up for some reason. Amazing little picture program we got going for us here......

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So, got a bottle of Adams Tire & Rubber Cleaner in the mail today. Nice sized bottle and sprayer, too.

Tried it on my fender flares that are coated with Dupli-Color Bed Armor. The last time I waxed, I got some on the flares and I couldn't find anything that would take it off. I also noticed that the rubber trim around the door windows and the door handle plastic was starting to look a little worse for wear. Also had a little wax on the hood vents that I only see when driving.

Needless to say, this another GREAT product from @AdamsPolishes !!! Didn't take very long to simply wipe this stuff across the areas to see that it removed all of the wax from the flares and the hood vents. Ran it over the door handle plastic and the window rubber and it looks like new (see the pic of the rag I used, it took a lot of old ****** rubber right off). Will follow up everything that I cleaned with some VRT.

Haven't tried it on the tires yet as I just washed the Raptor a few days ago and always scrub the crap out of my tires. Will try it next time to see if that saves a little elbow grease and time.

View attachment 78602

View attachment 78603

View attachment 78604

Oh, and for the record. Pics are still coming out all ****** up for some reason. Amazing little picture program we got going for us here......

It looks like the new Tire & Rubber Cleaner did a great job on all the trim!

Thanks for posting the review and pics!

-Dan