What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Changed out the Ford Racing resonator. Contacted them and Ford Performance got hold of Borla and they sent me a new replacement at no charge. It took over a month to get though. The one we replaced was damaged inside and a buddy tried to weld it up but the gap was huge, didn't matter at the time.

92a37d1e932d079180d491411b2a175f.jpg

36a9fd865fd16287f21b0b2b0d4dffbf.jpg

Now the new one is in. Interesting they say now.

a65a57daa1a6c5c6161d06b75274b79c.jpg

*Changed out some of the hardware on the Rogue UCA.
*Took off the unscratched black beadlock beauty rings and put on my scratched up SE rings, getting it ready for offroad. And ugh!, when removing the screws, wrench slipped, fell and chipped the black ring.
*Fixed a couple PDP mudflaps
*Redid some wiring under the hood
*Put on some clear tubing on the driver side shock reservoir hose so it doesn't rub directly against the brake lines.
*Took it in for an alignment, taking it back again next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to the surgical tubing door mod. Holy hell, I waited way too long to complete this mod. It is one of the most minor mods but yet so satisfying.

D

Deleted member 12951

You remove the rubber trim from the doors and slide smaller tube in the hole to make the seal stronger. I've seen some say they have leaks after this mod. There is a thread here about it, just search

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Door seal surgical tubing mod

I have a SCAB so it helps keep the doors from moving around and rattling VERY well. After driving tonight you can notice the difference right away. But the tubing you slide into the weather stripping creates a better vacuum so the doors seal tighter when shut. Keeps wind noise out as well. Door makes a satisfying pop when opened.

Last edited: