What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, I installed my JDM tune on my Roush Raptor and early results are quite good - 0-60 in 5.5 seconds (up hill). Noticeably more intelligent shift points and a bit more of seat of the pants ommfff. Since I already had the tuner, it seems to be well worth the money. Hopefully the gas mileage gains will be there too!

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, I installed my JDM tune on my Roush Raptor and early results are quite good - 0-60 in 5.5 seconds (up hill). Noticeably more intelligent shift points and a bit more of seat of the pants ommfff. Since I already had the tuner, it seems to be well worth the money. Hopefully the gas mileage gains will be there too!

Roush base tune is very very very tame. Transmission tuning on lightnings can net you in .2 tenths in the quarter which would feel like the equivalent of 30-40 hp. Jdm has tuned many ford transmission and he sure does a killer job with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the rocker panel wrap that I got from Designs & Signs. Will let this cure and then install the reflective decals, that they custom cut for me, right before we leave for Snoball:

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

***Anybody know or understand why some pictures load like this? It doesn't happen all the time and is impossible to correct by rotating the pictures on my computer prior to downloading to the site!!!***

@BIRDMAN

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its the Metadata in the Pic or the Built in phone app that try to guess which way is up that normally does this, Remove the data with a stripping app and reload and it should be fine.