What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah? Gets all that water out of the inside of the mirrors and along all the rubber trim? I get sick of washing the truck in the winter and come back an hour or so later and there is white, salty streaks all down the sides.......

i drive home quickly and towel dry it in the garage where i let it sit over night before i drive it. i dont get any drips

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of using my leaf blower. The fumes make me all light headed and before long I wake up and I'm chasing the ******* dog around the shop with it. He runs like a Greyhound every time I fire it up now!!!!!!

i use a towel, works great!

Between the two of you I loose more and more brain cells reading your post full of shenanigans lol. Plus what were you guys told about the truck washing post. Now go to your rooms and think about what you've done. :ROFLJest:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Used it to pick up this to help out when working on bushings and ball joints, certainly beats hitting shit with a hammer for several hours:

zakBC42.jpg

Finished machining the temporary misalignment spacers for the rear shocks, and machined 2 weld in bushings for the passenger side upper mount that was ovaled out.

jThfP8k.jpg

Pgb0YAu.jpg

h1dNLF9.jpg

Replaced the passenger side rear abs sensor due to some heat damage from the old exhaust setup:

8bmKHQZ.jpg

Drove home though this:

j4PHfgK.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Also used it to pick up some steel for the next two projects I have lined up, watch this space.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Used it to pick up this to help out when working on bushings and ball joints, certainly beats hitting shit with a hammer for several hours:

zakBC42.jpg

Finished machining the temporary misalignment spacers for the rear shocks, and machined 2 weld in bushings for the passenger side upper mount that was ovaled out.

jThfP8k.jpg

Pgb0YAu.jpg

h1dNLF9.jpg

Replaced the passenger side rear abs sensor due to some heat damage from the old exhaust setup:

8bmKHQZ.jpg

Drove home though this:

j4PHfgK.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Also used it to pick up some steel for the next two projects I have lined up, watch this space.
I see you opted for the pneumatic accessory , nice!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg