What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
87 octane tune is done with trans tuning

What a difference on the butt Dyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

The iCrap native camera app does not set the photo rotation based on how you are holding the pic when you take the photo. It instead saves the data in the exif (metadata) info. So unless the software you load the photo with reads the exif data and saves the photo rotation when you open it or export it the photo is still not rotated correctly only the exif data knows how it is supposed to be rotated. So until the photo is saved in that rotation and not just stored in exif data the photo only will show correctly in software that reads the metadata.

If you use a 3rd party camera app on your iphone that actually saves the photo rotation when you take teh picture and not just what it should be rotated as in the exif you will never have the issue again

Not seeing a FREE 3rd party camera app in the App store. Either they cost or have crap ads for in-app purchases or with other crap added to the app. What 3rd party app are you referring to or a FREE Windows application that could do the same?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

This is a test to see if my new picture app is working with my laptop and orientating my pictures correctly......

Yes! Success at last. Thanks @SilentShooter for your advice!!!

What program did you find?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not seeing a FREE 3rd party camera app in the App store. Either they cost or have crap ads for in-app purchases or with other crap added to the app. What 3rd party app are you referring to or a FREE Windows application that could do the same?

'Tadaa' - and I'm using it tonight on my Macbook. I'll make sure it works on my Windows machine tomorrow.....

EDIT: it's free......

Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't use an iCrap so do not know what ones are free. I know friends use an app thats like $3. I think its called iCamera or something.

For windows I think Picasa has the support to resolve the rotation issue and is free.

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't use an iCrap so do not know what ones are free. I know friends use an app thats like $3. I think its called iCamera or something.

For windows I think Picasa has the support to resolve the rotation issue and is free.

I hear ya. I am not an Apple fanboy either and refuse to put my CC in the App Store/Apple place. I only use free apps and the ONLY reason I even have an iPhone is because my largest client provides the phone and plan for free to me. I'll keep looking. Looks like that 'Tadaa' app is for iOS only or Macs plus is another in-app purchase app.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya. I am not an Apple fanboy either and refuse to put my CC in the App Store/Apple place. I only use free apps and the ONLY reason I even have an iPhone is because my largest client provides the phone and plan for free to me. I'll keep looking. Looks like that 'Tadaa' app is for iOS only or Macs plus is another in-app purchase app.

I'm sure that when I download the pics into my laptop at work, that it will be fine. I have iTunes downloaded on it as well. We'll see though. And I love my iPhone and my iWatch and everything else that is Apple in my life. Had all the other shit boxes that are out there, and have had less issues with Apple than any of the others. But, that's my opinion.......