What are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tempted to make a smartass remark but I’ll restrain myself.
why are you contributing to making the forum boring? i never resist a smart ass comment. i was about to but saw your post. as a token of respect, i will allow you to make your smart ass comment before i make mine

KRGKen

Reaction score
Plastic should've been removed off shock along with wire, for charging a premium mark up the dealers are sure doing less and less

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why are you contributing to making the forum boring? i never resist a smart ass comment. i was about to but saw your post. as a token of respect, i will allow you to make your smart ass comment before i make mine
Okay, a wallet key unlocks your wallet if you accidently lock it at a gas station.

OP
OP
rtcole

rtcole

Reaction score
Well i am surprised that I didn’t get a lot of comments that would help me identify these items.

OP
OP
rtcole

rtcole

Reaction score
Regardless i am surprised that the comments received ere little if any value as if some folks have nothing better to do that just be a you know what. Sorry i asked what i thought was a very informative forum regarding my new truck and some of the issues i have seen for pertinent information or answers from folks that might have experienced them their selves when going over their new trucks.