What are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regardless i am surprised that the comments received ere little if any value as if some folks have nothing better to do that just be a you know what. Sorry i asked what i thought was a very informative forum regarding my new truck and some of the issues i have seen for pertinent information or answers from folks that might have experienced them their selves when going over their new trucks.
every thread. gonna have to get used to it. its pretty standard. but dont take it seriously, because you will find someone who knows and they will share. doesnt matter what it is, someone here will have your answers.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless i am surprised that the comments received ere little if any value as if some folks have nothing better to do that just be a you know what. Sorry i asked what i thought was a very informative forum regarding my new truck and some of the issues i have seen for pertinent information or answers from folks that might have experienced them their selves when going over their new trucks.
what do you mean post #3 said the plastic is trash and didn't get removed. and post #7 said the key is a wallet key. I.E. for you to keep in your wallet, purse wherever you can keep it incase you have keys in truck in console and keypad stops working for some reason. wire is trash they also said. sure there were a lot of jokes but thats because your questions were answered right at the beginning.

the wire to choke the salesman was a good one though. IMG_6058.JPG

heck I had an extra antenna sent with mine.

Last edited: