What are the best lights for deep fog to add on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a new owner of a 2012 Blue Flame SCAB and I do a lot of trips up to the mountains here in SoCal and at times the fog can be brutal with very little visibility as you drive up the mountain. Does anyone have suggestions as to which lights I should add that are purely the best at helping against tough fog situations? I have been looking at the Rigid Dually and D2's and dont have a clue as I am a bit naive as to what is the best for this situation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I love this forum! Thanks

Attachments

• raptor1.jpg
    raptor1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I really appreciate the fast response and that was very helpful. I just realized there is a whole section on lighting and sorry for taking up space in this section. I really am knew to all of this but again thanks much!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries man that's what this forum is for. And FWIW I love my Rigid Industries light bar, although not the same as your looking at.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed a set of white Dually D2s this evening and holy crap they are awesome! So much light from such a small little piece! However if you are running where there will be lots of dust, all the other guys are right about buying the Amber color. Or hell, buy lots of each and turn night into day!

OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again this is awesome and really helpful guys I appreciate it. @Maxx2893, I think the light bar will be my next purchase after the D2's as I love the look of them....just need to space the purchases out so my wife doesnt get mad! Thanks again

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be aware that there does not appear to be a single LED fog or driving light that is street legal. Rigid readily verifies that their LED products, Duellys included, are not street legal.