Well y'all, today it happened.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cddawgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was putting some miles on her, just enjoying the day out in the country. A ways down the road I see a tricked out truck coming, soon IDed as a Ram. As we got closer it dawned on me that the driver had gone to some expense. When we passed, it happened. I actually had a grin and truly felt Smug because I realized that I was driving the most badass truck on that road today. God but I Love this Truck!

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was putting some miles on her, just enjoying the day out in the country. A ways down the road I see a tricked out truck coming, soon IDed as a Ram. As we got closer it dawned on me that the driver had gone to some expense. When we passed, it happened. I actually had a grin and truly felt Smug because I realized that I was driving the most badass truck on that road today. God but I Love this Truck!

It does feel good, doesn't it. Welcome to the club! It's hard not to enjoy driving these trucks.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Great feeling every day driving the Raptor. Thanks for reminding us that we’re all amazing lol