Just when it started to grow on me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry you are having to deal with that! That ****’s me off to no extent! You know he had to know! My wife got backed into the other day in her 2022 Explorer ST while in a drive through line, cars in front and back of her and the lady in a parking spot just backs straight in to her gets out and says “ I’m sorry I don’t know why my back up beeper didn’t work”. No one’s paying attention anymore! Automation is making people even dumber than they already were! I like your orange on the Raptor emblem.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I stopped some guy from running off after a collision in a VA parking lot once. He tried to feign ignorance, so I pulled out the camera, snapped a pic and said “ You can leave if you want, but it’s a class 1 misdemeanor, up to a year in jail and 2500 fine. I am definitely leaving this person contact info so i can be a witness”.

He then stopped, scribbled some stuff on a paper, which I knew would be crap, so I waited. sure enough, it was practically illegible scribble, so I left my own note with make, model, contact, I have a picture and will gladly be a witness.

He did not just tap somebody, he busted some lights and it was not a POS car. At least I made sure the other driver had the means to make it right.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I stopped some guy from running off after a collision in a VA parking lot once. He tried to feign ignorance, so I pulled out the camera, snapped a pic and said “ You can leave if you want, but it’s a class 1 misdemeanor, up to a year in jail and 2500 fine. I am definitely leaving this person contact info so i can be a witness”.

He then stopped, scribbled some stuff on a paper, which I knew would be crap, so I waited. sure enough, it was practically illegible scribble, so I left my own note with make, model, contact, I have a picture and will gladly be a witness.

He did not just tap somebody, he busted some lights and it was not a POS car. At least I made sure the other driver had the means to make it right.
I'm one of the few in my town (I assume) who calls 9-1-1 and the non-emergency number (a lot more than the other) for all kinds of stuff. Do they wait until I leave the house to all go crazy??? Maybe it's just me, head-on-a-swivel 24/7. Wife says she never sees anything unless she's with me. Just going out to run errands with her for an hour I'll find myself saying at least three times, "Did you %$#@* see that??!?!?" And she's like, "Yup. If I wasn't with you, I wouldn't have believed it."

Makes me not want to leave the house. Looking forward to moving out to the woods. Grocery trip once every 3-4 months. F society!

OP
OP
piracy

piracy

Reaction score
I'm one of the few in my town (I assume) who calls 9-1-1 and the non-emergency number (a lot more than the other) for all kinds of stuff. Do they wait until I leave the house to all go crazy??? Maybe it's just me, head-on-a-swivel 24/7. Wife says she never sees anything unless she's with me. Just going out to run errands with her for an hour I'll find myself saying at least three times, "Did you %$#@* see that??!?!?" And she's like, "Yup. If I wasn't with you, I wouldn't have believed it."

Makes me not want to leave the house. Looking forward to moving out to the woods. Grocery trip once every 3-4 months. F society!
Man, tell me about it. I'm born and raised South Philly and still here. I cannot wait to get out of this hole and into the woods. The lady doesn't wanna leave too far, so we settled somewhere in Pennsyltukey. Poconos area or north of.

OP
OP
piracy

piracy

Reaction score
Sorry you are having to deal with that! That ****’s me off to no extent! You know he had to know! My wife got backed into the other day in her 2022 Explorer ST while in a drive through line, cars in front and back of her and the lady in a parking spot just backs straight in to her gets out and says “ I’m sorry I don’t know why my back up beeper didn’t work”. No one’s paying attention anymore! Automation is making people even dumber than they already were! I like your orange on the Raptor emblem.
Had to have known. If not, the tailgate would've been folded like a taco shell. People double park in south Philly, so probably tried to creep around and tapped. Aluminum doesn't take much.