Well im getting a Raptor.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next Week!!!! tho this is also kinda a ****** time..... after being told of more delays on my order, i took a shot in the dark, made a call and it ended up paying off big! but.... turns out the dealer for my order called ford and pitched a fit and the runaround i was getting..... and got it pulled with the right radio this morning...... ****!!! so i had to tell them im canceling the order and they are not pleased.... at all.... part of me says hey its business.... this ones gettin me a better deal with more options and can pick it up even tonight if i want.... or yours with less options and wait 2 months still....

but i still feel like i giant gaping *******...... im probably gonna loose my $1k deposit.... hoping not and id still throw business their way.... but...

So bitter sweet, i will be getting a new 2011 Raptor this week, either a Molten Orange if things work out, if not its a Tux Black SCrew with NAV :peace::waytogo: stil feel like an ass for backing out of my origional deal.....

if they do ok by me, anyone looking for a Molten Orange Screw with side graphics, moonroof, luxury and Plus package? i might let people know where to inquire. (with permission ofcourse)

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Juggz!

I wouldn't stress about leaving the dealer hanging. They'll probably sell that thing at sticker and make a little extra coin from it.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I wouldnt feel bad, the original dealer should have gone to bat for you right out of the gate.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats...i just started the waiting process, but i'd jump ship in a heart beat if i could get my hands on one with the exact options, or more. Enjoy...you jerk face!!!! j/k :)

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks again guys! and yeah the wait sucks... im 7 weeks in now and just got it pulled, meaning i probably had another 8 weeks give ot take till accual delivery...

talked to the dealer again, and he's not happy and wants to make sure hes doing me right he says, so hes hoping to talk to his manager tommorow to sweetin the pot somehow i guess, in hopes of keeping my business.... i dunno how he will even meet the deal im getting plus have NAV and take delivery next week.... but ill let him talk.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Juggz!

I wouldn't stress about leaving the dealer hanging. They'll probably sell that thing at sticker and make a little extra coin from it.

X2, the dealer will keep the order in and sell it on the lot. Congrats!

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer can not keep your 1K. Don't stress , have they been strssing for you . Are most of these dealers selling at MSRP or above...******** makeing a ton of money . They will look you in the eye and screw you every time . Now I know not all of them are like that and they are just trying to feed their familes , but guys like Randy are the rare exception . **** I have owned Fords for over 20years and the **** suckers won't throw you a bone for the loyalty . Don't get me wrong love my Trucks and EDGE. and I chose to pay MSRP for the Raptor. Still the point is Ford does not realy do anything to reconize life long loyalty much less the loyalty and stress you are haveing over your order. I would not cancel it unitl you have the keys in your hand for the outher one.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well they refuse to give back my deposit, whatever, its only money and while i think the Salesman was a good guy, but... well ill leave it at that

anyway as i sit for the other, we are waiting word on a Molten Orange Crew if it will be available to trade for this week, if not or i just cant wait those few days, i have a Tuxedo Black Crew waiting for me right now! so soon as i get the word on the Orange, which should hopefully be this week, ill be sliding my fat ass into the driver seat!

Last edited: