Well im getting a Raptor.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so an LoL for everyone no matter how it works..... thank god for having a dad with no remorse.... lol hes a retired Chicago cop who retired after 23+ years in 1993. so when i told him they said no on returning my deposit, and a good part of why i went to them is cuz dad has a very good friend who is head of service at that dealership. so when they saw they couldnt match or even come ******* close to the deal i got, they had dad's friend call my dad to try and make him talk me into just taking the deal...... didnt happen... my dad backed me up all the way, even saying "I told him get exactly what you want!!" but the dealer cant get what i want..... but i still love my deposit... i asked about it a few times, said id send others to them for it.... no go... i lose my deposit...

well enter my dad who is a much bigger **** then me. i know many of you will enjoy this! he is gonna go into the dealer tommorow and tell them that he already sent someone to them before me, he is looking at getting an F-150 himself, a neighbor is looking at a luxery truck and the Raptor is on his list..... and say give my kid back his money, or i send no one else to you, i dont buy from you, and my neighbor doesnt buy from you.... and i will tell everyone that i dont like you guys.... is $1k worth that?

my dad is a ruthless *****... lol times like this it comes in handy! many other times....... not so much..... but, and esspecially this time of year, i appreciate him going to bat for me, and maybe even putting a friendship on the line.....

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so an LoL for everyone no matter how it works..... thank god for having a dad with no remorse.... lol hes a retired Chicago cop who retired after 23+ years in 1993. so when i told him they said no on returning my deposit, and a good part of why i went to them is cuz dad has a very good friend who is head of service at that dealership. so when they saw they couldnt match or even come ******* close to the deal i got, they had dad's friend call my dad to try and make him talk me into just taking the deal...... didnt happen... my dad backed me up all the way, even saying "I told him get exactly what you want!!" but the dealer cant get what i want..... but i still love my deposit... i asked about it a few times, said id send others to them for it.... no go... i lose my deposit...

well enter my dad who is a much bigger **** then me. i know many of you will enjoy this! he is gonna go into the dealer tommorow and tell them that he already sent someone to them before me, he is looking at getting an F-150 himself, a neighbor is looking at a luxery truck and the Raptor is on his list..... and say give my kid back his money, or i send no one else to you, i dont buy from you, and my neighbor doesnt buy from you.... and i will tell everyone that i dont like you guys.... is $1k worth that?

my dad is a ruthless *****... lol times like this it comes in handy! many other times....... not so much..... but, and esspecially this time of year, i appreciate him going to bat for me, and maybe even putting a friendship on the line.....

Damn, looks like I'll be selling and bringing a bunch of Fords to the Windy City!! :waytogo::peace::waytogo:

Butch, still waiting on the Molten Org CC to show up at the dealer up north??
If not the Tux black CC will be one it's way.

randy

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, looks like I'll be selling and bringing a bunch of Fords to the Windy City!! :waytogo::peace::waytogo:

Butch, still waiting on the Molten Org CC to show up at the dealer up north??
If not the Tux black CC will be one it's way.

randy

hehe yeah i told my dad if he does to talk to you and same with the neighbor!

and awesome! hoping for the orange, but black will make me happy too!

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with the cheaper Raptor... you're gonna need $$$ for all the mods you're gonna do! Between gas and mods, I'm going broke! Hahaha.