Well I really screwed up....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bad are u upside down. Is the big question I was only 3k After trade. So not to much but if ur way upside down u may have to come out of pocket.

Make the wife get a 2nd job lol. Good luck.

Lol the wife already gets up at 4am for works...commutes 170 miles a day and then comes homes to spend a couple hours with me at work before she goes to bed. So maybe ill get something figured out.....and if possible I woukd be able to come up with a little out of pocket....but not enough to cover the difference

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I don't regret my Raptor purchase one bit. It's fun every time I drive it.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may want to calculate your "loss" incurred during the Raptor purchase and double it because it won't be long before you'll want to spend a fortune on mods like "everyone else here". Not that you need them but you may as well not even fight the desire.

That silence you hear is the emptiness of your wallet.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Good luck, hopefully you can figure it out and get yourself that Raptor!... Yukon Joe was a goner after the test drive as well.

spartan117

Reaction score
The way i see it some people have certain hobbies that take up a large portion of their time. for some it may be fishing or whatever. i think for most people on this forum their trucks are their hobby i know it is for me. its more than just a vehicle for transporting things and people around. I myself took a rather large gamble when i bought my 2013 about six months ago. i was 20 years old and just started a new job. the only reason i got it is because i went through the owner of the dealership. somehow I've made it work this far and have absolutely zero regrets.

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am making extra payment on my 2013 Ram so I can get back to Ford and into another Raptor. Even though I hate this truck I have currently, it really makes me appreciate how much better Ford trucks are over the competitors. I had been driving Fords for the past 10 years and sort of lost the feeling and appreciation of how nice the Ford trucks were. I miss so many things and can't wait to get back. I will be ready to purchase next Summer but might wait if there is a redesign or another engine choice on the horizon.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol the wife already gets up at 4am for works...commutes 170 miles a day and then comes homes to spend a couple hours with me at work before she goes to bed. So maybe ill get something figured out.....and if possible I woukd be able to come up with a little out of pocket....but not enough to cover the difference.

I for one would not put myself in financial hardship for any car or truck. There will always be other trucks out there.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

The way i see it some people have certain hobbies that take up a large portion of their time. for some it may be fishing or whatever. i think for most people on this forum their trucks are their hobby i know it is for me. its more than just a vehicle for transporting things and people around. I myself took a rather large gamble when i bought my 2013 about six months ago. i was 20 years old and just started a new job. the only reason i got it is because i went through the owner of the dealership. somehow I've made it work this far and have absolutely zero regrets.

The huge difference is your not 38 with a wife that commutes 170 miles a day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to put myself in a huge hole to get one. ... if I can't get one now that just means ill have to wait a lil longer.
Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.