Well I really screwed up....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I joined this site when my hanckering for a Raptor really kicked into gear..I've omly had my Jeep for a year and knew I would be upside down...but the idea of throwing in a job change and a possible pay cut put thkse plans on hold. Since I put them on hold I also decided not to testdrive one because I knew it would only make the need worse. Well today I made the mistake of actually test driving a '12 scab......biiiiiiig mistake! Now its even worse lol....yeah I'm going to have to figure something out.
The s-cab has more room than I thought and woulb be totally liveable. This one was loaded with nav, sunroof, accent leather, hood and side graphics and spray in liner....10k miles for 44, 900. Also had a K&N intake on it. It did drive damn nice and I checked the undercarriage. ..nothing but some road grim and no mud. Previous owner traded it In on a loaded 2013 s-crew. So now it becomes a mission again.....the wifey knows it and stands by me but we can't afford a huge loss so we will see what happens. Wish me luck guys!

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Once you test drive one its only a matter of time before one ends up in your driveway. You've got the bug now!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I took a massive loss on my previous vehicle. Primarily because I was too anxious and traded it in instead of selling it myself. End result = driving a truck I absolutely love.

OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had time to get a second job I would lol. ... but working 7pm-330am five days a week doesn't leave any time for another one. So ill have figure something out! Lol. .. thanks for the support guys.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bad are u upside down. Is the big question I was only 3k After trade. So not to much but if ur way upside down u may have to come out of pocket.

Make the wife get a 2nd job lol. Good luck.

RapTex

Reaction score
I've always found that if I just go ahead and do it, I always find a way to make the payments. In fact I always wonder why it seems as though I don't have any less money than I did before. Good luck, hope you can swing it somehow.