We are in!!!! Red Super Truck ordered today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V2iper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Flock brother! Mine gets built Monday, ordered Nov 18. Whoo Hoo my ETA is March 5th. Haveing mine sprayed after it arrives..the Bed Spray option not available when I ordered. Have always had spray liners in my trucks.!

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was kinda torn about the liner..............like everything else so many opinions. I've always had drop-ins, but I wated to go spray in this time and if Ford does it is backed by them. I'm trying to decide now on BakFlipF1 or Extang. I'm leaning toward the Extang. Thanks everyone, Dave.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16 weeks order to delivery. The last 4 weeks sucked balls, mainly bc of dealer & Ford BS. For example, my delivery got changed 4 times and was one month out from the original delivery date. Be ready for things like this to happen.

I went with the BEd-Tred bed liner instead of drop in/spray. I did it bc it's (a) a cool idea (b) softer on the knees if working bedside/cleaning (c) softer material so items dont slide around (d) softer material also makes for a more comfortable place to sleep if my GF kicks me out haha (f) it looks just like spray liner without the sanding/drilling holes in your new truck. Granted two items, the spray liner was my 2nd choice and the Bed-Tred being partially velcro may not last as long. But thats why I also got an F1 Backflip bed cover! Not only does it (the cover) freakn rock.....but it will help my Bed-Tred stay protected/last longer.

I took delivery last Friday with options already installed and love everything. Adding tinted windows next week and eventually Fogs and a ball for towing. Aside from these items, the truck DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE! It's stacked as is and you will love it.

Congrats

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Good luck with the wait. Ordered mine Oct 2011. Finally got a vin assigned with a build date. Told I'll be waiting another 5-6 weeks from now!

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't the spray in from Ford negate the sanding, grinding, etc. in the bed? What brand of tint did you use? Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I'm thinking BakFlipF1 vs. Extang, tint options, bug guard/front shield options, what to spray in the wheel wells, and maybe some graphics that are unique or a wrap seeing that we got a "plain" truck. Does anyone know or "believe" what my dealer meant or means when they said they had 3 allocations and our was for a March 2012 build? Right now due to my F-250 being totaled, I am without a vehicle x 1 month now. I feel like I'm 12 again,bummin' rides. I gues with diesel at $4, we're saving some $. My wife has to drive me everywhere in our Excursion. I know that is what I'm prolly' driving most of the time when the Raptor comes in 'cause that has been our tradition and I KNOW she will drive it like she 'stole it. I love her to death, but she is gonna race that thing......I know it. Thanks.