We are in!!!! Red Super Truck ordered today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deal went down today! Thanks for the advice on this site. Dealer was true to his word $500 over the same invoice you see on Cars.com and True car. There was a $700 fee that was non-negotiable, but we are ok with that. $42,500 is about what we paid before tax and title. As as matter of fact, the send outs from cars.com really worked well. 3 dealers were up front from the get go. They all used the true invoice and we realize this is a niche vehicle so our leverage was going only so far. There dealer fees were non-negotiable....but with limited allocations, we were real concerned about that. What really was the important factor was allocations for us. My local dealer already used his on one that did not have the limited options we wanted. The other dealer had one allocation, but was far away and higher in price. The folks we went with had 3 allocations and a March build date. We ordered a Red with moon roof and spray in bed liner as only options. The spray in is a late option so I may have to cancel it, but I would prefer Ford to do it.
So, how do I look for VIN and sticker......I know it will be awhile. Hey, we're Raptors now! Dave

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Sounds like you got a great deal. Your dealer will be able to supply you with a vin and build date. Your window sticker should be available a couple of days before the build. Get ready for the 8-12 week wait. :peace:

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! For build date do I wait for the dealer to tell me or can I find out myself?