Washing the road slime off my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It finally dried up enough to wash the road salt slime off my truck. I went to a local carwash after work, and of course it was busy. I pull up and park to wait my turn. While waiting I check FRF for the latest gossip and notice this juice head looking at my truck.

By now I am used to people gawking and doing double takes of my truck. I continue reading the forums. Then I notice the juicehead popping out of his bay again. Wearing combat boots, cut off jean shorts and a wife beater. Couldnt help but notice his ethopian skinny legs and over built upper body. I chuckled to myself and watched him for a bit. He kept popping out taking pictures with his cell phone and lumbering back in his bay when I looked over.
This is a first, normally people come up and start up a conversation and ask. I pulled in the bay and started spraying off my truck. I noticed a nice red Corvette Z06 pull out and park in drying area. Surprise, surprise guess who gets out. The juicehead, he starts wiping down his car, and looking over at my truck. I blow him off, and keep spraying the slime off the truck. About 10 minutes later, I figure whats the point it will be filthy again by this weekend.

I jump in my truck and pull out the bay. Looking over I notice the juicehead holding his phone up and following me as I drive by. Laughing, I figured I would give him a show, and hammer the throttle down the street. Laughing my ass off thinking about the juicehead drooling over my truck when he has a kickass Z06. I fail to realize a mud puddle in front of me from a construction site. And plow right through it, covering the side of my truck. Shit, oh well it will make for a good youtube video for the juicehead...

-Greg

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
LOL!

nice man, i guess your raptor just likes being dirty!

I gotta wash my truck sometime soon

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It finally dried up enough to wash the road salt slime off my truck. I went to a local carwash after work, and of course it was busy. I pull up and park to wait my turn. While waiting I check FRF for the latest gossip and notice this juice head looking at my truck.

By now I am used to people gawking and doing double takes of my truck. I continue reading the forums. Then I notice the juicehead popping out of his bay again. Wearing combat boots, cut off jean shorts and a wife beater. Couldnt help but notice his ethopian skinny legs and over built upper body. I chuckled to myself and watched him for a bit. He kept popping out taking pictures with his cell phone and lumbering back in his bay when I looked over.
This is a first, normally people come up and start up a conversation and ask. I pulled in the bay and started spraying off my truck. I noticed a nice red Corvette Z06 pull out and park in drying area. Surprise, surprise guess who gets out. The juicehead, he starts wiping down his car, and looking over at my truck. I blow him off, and keep spraying the slime off the truck. About 10 minutes later, I figure whats the point it will be filthy again by this weekend.

I jump in my truck and pull out the bay. Looking over I notice the juicehead holding his phone up and following me as I drive by. Laughing, I figured I would give him a show, and hammer the throttle down the street. Laughing my ass off thinking about the juicehead drooling over my truck when he has a kickass Z06. I fail to realize a mud puddle in front of me from a construction site. And plow right through it, covering the side of my truck. Shit, oh well it will make for a good youtube video for the juicehead...

-Greg

Funny!