Washed my truck so hard, Rear Camera Guidelines are Gone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Jaclyn, still doing. Pulled the wiring harness like Jugg suggested. Nothing. I can't zoom the camera either so something is *****.

Thanks for all your help. But not being under warranty means it's gotta stay broke.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2010 Rear View Camera and Options

I thought I would post up what my Rear View Camera looks like for the 2010 and the options I have.

For 2010 1/2 Voice Nav/Sync Gen1-v3.1

As you can see I do not have the option for turning it off or on, or even zoom.
The rear camera delay, does nothing tried both settings no change in how fast it turns on.

IMG_20140330_124504_802.jpg

IMG_20140330_124523_717.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I would post up what my Rear View Camera looks like for the 2010 and the options I have.

For 2010 1/2 Voice Nav/Sync Gen1-v3.1

As you can see I do not have the option for turning it off or on, or even zoom.
The rear camera delay, does nothing tried both settings no change in how fast it turns on.

So I have a Reset on the left side under the brightness and contrast controls, and a Guidelines "Fixed/Off" on the top right side.

I also have ZOOM when I'm not on this screen, but the screen before.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Jaclyn, still doing. Pulled the wiring harness like Jugg suggested. Nothing. I can't zoom the camera either so something is *****.

Thanks for all your help. But not being under warranty means it's gotta stay broke.

I wish I were able to provide more help, shooterAMG. Unfortunately, I'd have to put the ball in the dealers court.

Jaclyn

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still think you need to do a complete Master Reset and re-flash with fresh download of the Sync v3.2 for your truck.

What could it hurt, it's the only thing you haven't tried.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shooter - a thought on this. How is your battery? Mine recently died and it was affecting things like my fixed lined for the backup camera and some other settings that I normally have set.

With the new battery installed, it seems to have cleared up.

Worth checking anyways.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I presume the battery is fine, since it's never failed to start, i can run the radio for quite some time before it throw up that "hey ******* your battery is low" message. It's worth a shot. If I get together with the locals, maybe they will humor me and swap batteries briefly to test.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc