Waiting on my 12. Have a question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frypie

Reaction score
My 2012 got built the first week of Dec. I was told it would be at the dealer the week of the 12th. Then I was told it would be there the week of the 19th. Then I was told it would be the following week. Called on the 27th and was told it was scheduled for delivery on the 29th. It is now the 3rd and the truck is still in Chicago out for delivery. My question is after a truck is built how long does it take to get the truck from the factory to the dealer. I am told this thing has been in Chicago since the 27th. That's 7 days. Doesn't make sense. If someone can give me an idea of reasonable time I would appreciate it.

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 2012 a couple weeks ago and took 2 weeks after build to here in PA good luck

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Dec 1 build date

moonjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I know it depends on if its rail where yours is and if it is shipped after rail on a truck trailer. Mine arived 2 days early so just guess its up in the air really. Youll get it and love it even more!:peace:

OP
OP
F

Frypie

Reaction score
Just wish I would have gotten a straight answer of when its going to be there. It sucks being told Dec 12 delivery and then wait a month

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The holidays, people being off work, backlog of cargo at the freight yard. It happens.