Waiting in WI.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello, I Order a 2011 Silver Raptor Ext Cab Jan 11, 2011 Still waiting for VIN#:deadhorse:
and My Father ordered a 2011 Molten Orange Ext Cab today after I never stopped talking about them...lol
So now we wait.....

Tina in WI. :spinning:

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!!
Im suprised My Dad wanted one actually as hes a Ford man deep down but has been driving Chevys the last 20 years..He said FORD got this one right so He traded his Z06 in on one as he said he didnt need that much power and is gonna buy a older vette again. He has a interesting collection has a old Bronco (60's) , 55 chevy, 57 Ford, a 70's F-150 Highboy, and a newer Chevy truck an old 89 gmc truck ...Said the Raptor will be his "summer" truck....He was a hardworking cement finisher his whole life and has waited for his retirement at least hes enjoying it!!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Tina. Gratz to you and your dad. Great way to celebrate retirement! Ford sure did get it right with this truck. :)