Finally After 8+ Months of Waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyR0206

Reaction score
Received my Gen 3 last Wednesday, over eight months after I ordered it.

I originally planned to get a Bronco to go adventuring with the family and my Patriot X1N off-road trailer. I'm a day 3 (7/16/2020) reservation holder on a Bronco. I converted that into an order Jan 2021 and still don't have a production date for that vehicle.

When it was obvious there was no timeline to receive the Bronco, I ordered the Raptor - and boy am I glad I did. I am in love with it. I was originally told I would have it in September or October 2021 but it sat in a parking lot waiting on a chip for 5 months. So I received my 2021 model year vehicle in March of 2022.

The color is Antimatter Blue Metallic. It is equipped with the 801A, Power Tech Package, Upgraded Rims, and spray-in bedliner.

I know people say don't buy a Raptor for towing, but it tows my sub 2,500 lb, 16ft trailer with ease. I love all the cameras and towing nannies because I suck at backing up a trailer.

Planned mods: My first priority is to blackout the skid plate, but I realized that part of the silver is actually the bumper so if anybody has done that would love to hear about it. Eventually I hope to add lights, winch, onboard Air, mobile radio, etc... Not sure what I am going to do with the bed yet. Probably drawers. Can't find a canopy I like.

View attachment 346385
View attachment 346386
View attachment 346387
View attachment 346388
Beautiful truck!!! I ordered one on Saturday in Antimatter Blue, with the same rims you have, the 801A package, sunroof and the blue Recaro interior. I’m glad to see pictures of it. I was told I’d get it in September….(fingers crossed!)

DungysColts

Reaction score
So happy for this process to finally be over! Shes home

Attachments

• tempImageMCLhiw.png
    tempImageMCLhiw.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • tempImageVAkmwA.png
    tempImageVAkmwA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • tempImage1BIqY1.png
    tempImage1BIqY1.png