Waffling...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer got a terrain in right before I ordered mine I was originally going to go with it but I figured a ton would be built in terrain this year so I went with white but every single raptor I see around here is white or black and the silver reallyyyy grew on me I usually don't like silver cars but it just works on the raptor so I changed my order to silver..about an hour after my dealer called and said the order was pulled. I toyed with calling for a whole week to change my color before I did I was pretty close to being stuck with white

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ there are 4 raptors in my town now (pop. 70k) that I know off, 3 white and 1 black. Haven't seen another terrain yet.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Terrain will be rare because most people don't like change or to try something different.

^^ there are 4 raptors in my town now (pop. 70k) that I know off, 3 white and 1 black. Haven't seen another terrain yet.

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ plus you really have to the color in person to fully appreciate it.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know your pain man..I ordered silver but later changed to white..

NO Regrets!

-Brian

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White is money. Don't second guess yourself. Stays clean looking which is huge being the truck primarily has to be hand washed.

I dunno what you're talking about, I take mine to the drive through all the time.

But, if you want to be different, you're going to have to go red or silver. There are millions of black and blue Raptors and I'm pretty sure there will be almost as many terrains this year.

So glad I got orange.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered black and changed to blue after the following weekend. In my county (2500ish I think) there are a few Raptors: two silver, two white, two black, a white and my blue one. I saw a terrain pulled over by Texas HP a couple weeks ago. Looked good, but I'm very pleased with my choice.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I placed my order for a white Supercrew. It's going to be at least another month before it's pulled. I'm second guessing my color choice, and am thinking of silver or terrain.

I know I don't want red, blue or black.

Tell me what color and why...

I ordered a white screw, but strongly considered terrain. I saw terrain at Barrett Jackson and regretted not getting it; looked awesome in person. After a few days, I realized I'm happy I stuck with white. I think terrain would get old to me, and all my cars I ever bought have been white anyways!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get the white one. Then later if you decide Terrain, blast the truck through some trails and some muddy puddles and then get out of the truck and observe. If you like what you see, don't wash it ever again. If you don't like it, wash it. Me personally, I can't stand the Terrain color. I was second guessing about getting white though. Glad I stuck with Red though.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I originally ordered blue then changed to white and then got silver. Couldnt be happier with my choice. I love the silver. I see black and white all the time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2