Waffling...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the white one. Then later if you decide Terrain, blast the truck through some trails and some muddy puddles and then get out of the truck and observe. If you like what you see, don't wash it ever again. If you don't like it, wash it. Me personally, I can't stand the Terrain color. I was second guessing about getting white though. Glad I stuck with Red though.

Best post so far!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
terrain

dont let the photos dissuade you. you will not be disappointed.

012_zps0ea20fff.jpg

OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the help everyone. In the end I decided to stick with white, but have added the blue accent interior option.

It was a tough few days going back and forth, but I know I can live with white long term (the wife probably won't let me buy again for a few years) and I agree about the scratch/dirt comments. My white FX4 still looks amazing after a wash/wax job.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've owned mostly grey cars and trucks my whole life. I've always wanted to get into a white vehicle. The reason I choose Terrain over white was because of the unique color Terrain is and the fact that white looks like another work truck. Silver wasn't even on my mind, just didn't catch my eye on a raptor. I had to have the beadlocks and rear decal and I really think both of those set the Terrain off well. G/L

Edit: I had the white on my order first but changed it to Terrain. If you're going to do something like Icecorba did then either color will do IMO.

Last edited:

flamehead16

Reaction score
the terrain is growin on me as well, and out here in OK i bet it will hid the dust as it will match the color of the truck lol

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the terrain color, it hides dust so well. Took my truck off road around a pretty dry patch and made a huge dust cloud (diff locked and donuts)truck was completely covered in a fine dust but you couldn't even tell unless you wiped your hand across it. I'm all for waxing my vehicles and keeping them looking good but I don't always have the time. Terrain works perfect for me in that respect, looks good when clean looks good when it's not

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the help everyone. In the end I decided to stick with white, but have added the blue accent interior option.

It was a tough few days going back and forth, but I know I can live with white long term (the wife probably won't let me buy again for a few years) and I agree about the scratch/dirt comments. My white FX4 still looks amazing after a wash/wax job.

I came close to ordering silver but changed my mind and put my deposit down on a White one today. Getting every option but the bed cover.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I didn't get the bed extender either.